Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Self Reflection -Zico-

Well, first of all I would like to thanks those who like my topic, "Google is making us stupid"(I'm glad I came out with a good topic, should be my lucky day I guess). Before my speech, many of my mate seem looking forward to my speech, it really stress me out, cos when you come out a good topic, you won't be able 100% come out with a good presentation. I know I wasn't good enough, there're so many things I plan to do but I didn't do, and my pronunciation wasn't very well.

After this presentation, I did learn many things. Like I notice that it is how important to choose your topic, and make you topic sentence interesting. Beside a good topic, ending is also an important part. Try to end our speech with some splendid words or in a humour way to get some claps. And one thing, when using cue card, never stop down and reading on it, it doesn't make the flow well(can read the card, but try to not stop the talks while reading).

The best speech I like was definitely Thina's speech. Well, all of us have saw what he did, it was amazing. Beside Thina, Christine and Amelia speeches were really good too, I like the content they were sharing.

After the presentation, I found myself have gain more confident, I won't afraid the audience any more. To be honest, I started to like presentation class and presentation. (thanks Ms C)

No comments:

Post a Comment