Thursday, September 30, 2010

Speech summary

My speech is about the effect of media violence towards children. E reason why did I choose the topic because children today are the future us.being the future pillar for our country, this topic should be taken seriously because children today are very much expose to the technology today.but, being children,they tend to be very much influence to the violence in the media because children are still immature to decide for themselves and they do not have the capacity to compare the difference between media entertainment and the reality world.due to this,children are influence very much easier than adult.children who watches or plays violent movie or games have the increase of aggressive in their behaviour.they tend to imitate the character from the movie and act like them.this might lead to more danger if they continue this behaviour to their teenager follow up being a adult. Another effect they might have if the fear of the people living around them.parents should take this seriously and try to do a conclude a decision to help and guide the children today. When I was called in front, I was nervous but somehow I control my fear by walking around. I did not time my speech so I think it was a bit dragy.but I think I managed to present well.

No comments:

Post a Comment