Thursday, September 23, 2010

Juniors review!

Okay so I managed to sneak in & sat for the juniors' presentation. Not all but a few. (:

Vivian - HAHA you so shocked to see me there! I think you memorized your speech right? Let loose a lil, go w/ the flow. Grooming good! Speech overall not bad. (:

Maycih - Speech got hold of people's attention. What to do, speech is about sex education HAHA. But getting hold of people's attention is good, people acknowledge your presence, hence you just might have the chance to persuade people, and not persuade the wall. :P

Chrissy - Great speech! Good, structured. Engaging. Voice projection is there! Lalala heee. Looking forward!

Amelia - Didn't get to hear her speech but looking from the outside, all her nonverbal cues were there. Good! But I didn't get to hear your speech. ):

These are the lot of them I can recall for now. My brain needs to sleep. Tata! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment