Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Self Reflection

I was confident enough when I went in front of the audience and I started pretty well and I was pumped up. As i continued to do it suddenly i forgot the second half of my speech.I didn't panic and but I was trying to recall the points back. But I couldn't. And i have to jump into the next point and I slowly started to pick up the pace again. It was a very different experience for me as I never did it before. The mistake that i would like to correct when I want to do speech in the future is, I want to bring cue cards with me to front of the audience and in case I forgot any points, I can see the point in the cue cards. And in that way I believe that I can perform better in front of the audiences. Hand gestures was okay I think but still I need to do few more adjustments. Maybe I would to do few jokes in my speech to entertain the audience so that they will focus to my speech. Other than that i feel I did okay not good but im happy because it's part of the game and from mistakes I learn and from from experience I excel better in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment