Saturday, September 25, 2010

Topic: Lady Gaga is influencing audience to worship The Satan.

Before I start my speech, I would like to ask you guys a question. You guys must answer my question carefully because your answer is important. Your answer is the main point of my speech. What do you guys think about worshiping Satan? You know what does it mean?

Well, guess what? She is also known as the illuminati puppet. She is getting popular over time. Every time I turn on the television or radio, it seems that I will unintentionally come across Lady Gaga’s songs, such as “Telephone,” “Bad Romance,” “Just Dance,” “Poker Face,” and many more. As I had mentioned earlier the word “illuminati”, it is a secret organization found in 1776 with a purpose of taking control of the world named The New World Order. They are rebellious to religion and conducts satanic offerings. Today, the modern illuminati continue with The New World Order plan through mass media which is the easiest form of penetrate the human mind. Continuing, I will explain the proven facts about Lady Gaga as one of the members of Illuminati.

Recently, I found out an interesting video from Youtube and some forums had proven Lady Gaga is a Satan worshipper. You guys need to wake up and see that her music that you think is cool is simply not pop music and there is dark message in her music. Try listening to a popular song of hers named, “Bad Romance” but in a reversed version. Don’t feel disturbed after you listen to the song, surprisingly you will find out that her lyrics consist of hidden messages. Moreover, in her video there are many symbols of satanic elements found. She is very upholding about her loyalty to The Devil which she blatantly shows in her fashion, videos, and photos. For example, the lyrics in “Just Dance”, “ just dance…it’ll be okay” it shows how she hopes you’ll be responding.

Besides that, there are many collections of photographs that show Lady Gaga’s devilish worship. You only need to look at a couple of Lady Gaga’s pictures or videos and you can notice that she is constantly hiding one of her eyes. Most people will simply interpret this pose is a trendy signature ”or a “fashion statement” but those who have passed the Illuminati symbolism will know that it is the All-Seeing Eye symbol also known as the Eye of Horus. The gesture of hiding one eye, usually the left one, goes way back in occult orders. This symbol is often used by the members of Illuminati and Satanic worshipers. Once again these can prove that Lady Gaga is trying to convert her audience to worshipping the devil.

According to my survey, there are 75% people are believe in Illuminati(The biggest secret underground society) that exist in this world. All of my survey audience, they all listen Lady Gaga’s music before, they qualified to give any feedback or criticism regarding to my topic today. Besides, one of my survey questions is “Do you believe that Lady Gaga is worshipping The Satan?”, and I got an answer from one of my classmate, she answered “OMG! What does this crazy stuff has to do with Lady Gaga? I love her!! If she is really worshipping the devil, I think I will do the same too. She’s awesome!” This is proven that Lady Gaga does affecting the audiences’ mind and behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment