Thursday, September 30, 2010

My reflection on my speech "Magazines born shopaholic"

I was the first to present as I volunteered myself and I wasn't ready at all to be frank. I was suppose to bring magazines along with me during my speech as i think by showing evidence to the crowd would be even more convincing compared to only by stating it out verbally. I am not nervous but I am not well prepared and that is my biggest mistake.

In my speech, i think I'm lack of proves and points of argument. I didn't convince my audience instead I was just stating out the point of my speech. I did not grab my audience's attention and make them focus on my topic. I was all over everywhere and the flow of my speech was not good.I also did not provide much information to my audience which this is one of the weakness of my speech.

I might get good marks on my body gesture and grooming but that is not enough. I was very disappointed on my speech as I think I have ruin it and I did not do it as what I've planned to do.I left out a lot of points untold  which makes me feel very disappointed.I hope on my next speech I will be well prepared and tries to improve in my way of speaking.

Ps: Convincing people formally isn't an easy task for me.:)
-The end-




No comments:

Post a Comment