Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My self reflection

At first, i am really prepared for the speech because i have done my speech few days ago. However, when i step into the studio, i started to shiver maybe due to the amount of people and the environment where everyone is nervous. After that, Ms Cheryl commented and said that many of us are doing social issues which is not relevant with the media issue. Then, i started to be panicked. I was like " Shit!!My topic!!!" But,i still want to give it a try.i go third. Ms Cheryl said i have to think another topic so i gave her one straight on the spot and because my whole speech was too long for 5 min, i cut down and i actually put in my own facts and words and stories which not in my documentation. I was really proud of myself because i can just overcome the situation right away. I have stage freight since young. Now, i try to overcome it time by time which i can see some improvement in me. The worst thing in me is when i stand in front when i'm nervous i'll forget what i have to say and change the whole thing. i hope i could improve by the end of this sem.

No comments:

Post a Comment