Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hidden Message in Nowadays Metal Songs Part III

Eh apa ini humans?! No replies for kita punya survey ke? Like this la. Haiya. Anything la. No need to answer our surveys already la. Not us will lose mark also hehehe :P. You yang akan kehilangan markah hehe.

Okay okay I'm back to elaborate more about my topic. Previous post was about my speech - yes I didn't finish it so I had to explain it at here but now I'm back because I forgot to talk about trance metalcore - I missed this subculture of metal genre. Godamnit.

Okay anyway, to whoever that loves to dance, do check out Attack Attack!'s trance song called Shut Your Mouth (featuring McSwagger). Now, Attack Attack! is a metalcore band but they do sing trance songs. They're widely famous but not through mainstream somehow their self-titled album was on top of the billboard. Isn't that awesome?

Shut Your Mouth - is all about love and break relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment