Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hidden Message in Nowadays Metal Songs: Epilogue II

It's three in the morning people! :) Hahaha anyhow, here in this post I would like to conclude my survey results bla bla bla and thank you so much for sparing your time answering mine ♥

So, upon my surveys through Facebook, e-mails and MSN - nine out of seventeen students who have answered my survey (this excludes the ones do not answer my survey) said the first thought of metal (rock) music is noisy. And many too dislike the genre because of the melody and have never had an interest in the genre before.

Upon my survey papers, nine out of thirty people love and found that metal genre is an awesome genre and tend to scream whenever they listen to it. Somehow, the remaining of these thirty people felt annoyed by the melody, drum beats and singer's screamer as they could not understand such things. Trust me, when I first heard Drop Dead Gorgeous band, I literally wanted to bang head on the wall but as you see, because of this band I started to listen such bands like the Devil Wears Prada, Emarosa, Decypher Down and many more. No doubt these bands are an amazing band. But hey, Christianity bands are good too like Skillt and Falling Up. Heehehhe

So people, do remember - if you are stressed, just blast your ears with music!

No comments:

Post a Comment