Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Reflection of Speech.

Well first of all,i just got to say i did my best. FINE not my best but i did what i could at that point. Anyway what i think of my speech is that i didnt know how to explain my points properly. Its not that i didnt know how because i rehearse by myself and when i said it out it came out perfectly but when the day i presented it came out differently and not how i expected. Obviously i cant blame nobody, so i blame 'nervous' because thats not somebody. It is obvious that i still have not gotten over my fear when i talk out loud in public, but i tried to calm myself down while im at it and that is when i start to shake and mix up my points.

By the way, i am easily distracted when im presenting especially when the presentation holds marks like the one we just did. So when i present my speech and i see any 'distraction' from my classmates i start to pause and "giggle". When i get my flow again, i tend to forget what to say because the "distraction" earlier that caught me off guard. According to the marking criteria, my flow wasnt that bad but it wasnt that good either, maybe it was caused by the distractions i encounter. Like i said earlier i couldnt be blaming others right, so i guess ill keep my focus next time and learn to ignore the slightest distractions.

All in all,i think i did okay so like Vivian Tan said in her post "Practice makes perfect". This should be applied to everyone including me.Arief here,signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment