Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My reflection towards my speech

Like everyone I was nervous as it was my first persuasive speech IL be doing, On for a first time speaker I did pretty well but i was kind of very rude towards my audience which I think should not be practiced next time around because I don't want to make them having a negative impression towards me.

After seeing Caryn showing some evidence of pictures for her speech it made me think I should have done that as well since my speech was involving advertisement. I personally I have not created much awareness but rather entertain the crowds much more.  I should have tried to find some cases to support my claim and I made a school boy error when admitting "I forget something" because it is advised that speakers should not do that cause the audience doesn't know that you forget anything in the first place.

I lost 1.5 marks on grooming which I think is a waste because it was easy marks, so I guess i need to be more presentable next time around. From what I can see there is a major different in me as a speaker, im becoming more and more confident as days goes on and i know what the crowds wants and I think i can deliver it to them but saying that there is a lot of room improve. Best speech ever that i made not sure but it wont be the last ...  ^^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment