Thursday, September 30, 2010

Reflection of my Speech

SORRY I FORGOT TO POST ON BLOG!
I saved it on my desktop!

I think that I have improved on decreasing my anxiety when speaking in a crowd, I find that I better with my Best Moment speech in the cafeteria compared to my persuasive speech in the Studio, because it seemed more formal and the pressure was on because we were being graded. I think that with the use of cue cards and practicing before I give my speech really helped, and the words I need to use in my speech don't float away anymore. I have learnt to be less tense and I have learnt how to use my hand gestures and eye contatcs better this time compared to last time as I always avoid looking into people's eyes. I find that anxiety is just a state of mind and it really is not that hard if we just learn to grasp that these bunch of people are no different than just one person.

No comments:

Post a Comment