Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Self reflection of my speech.

To be honest, i found that my speech has lack of the persuasive element in it. I always intend to focus more on the entertaining side because I always worried that the crowd will get boring or fail to convey the messege because they lack of attention. Besides that, i love to entertain the crowd because i always feel satisfaction when they get my jokes.
During my speech I was nt well prepared enough therefore is very draggy and it tooks me awhile to reach to my point. I love giving examples and share my experience in life to the people. I always wanted to be different type of speaker. However, my jokes always cram up and people will get tired of it. i always miss out the important point of my speech because I was really nervous to be the 1st speecher for that day. I always read back my draft and I always knock myself in the head because i forgot the "epic" parts that I want to share with the class.
I learn alot from this class like what are the distractions we might cause during the speech. I always aware of that but im still trying to improve it. In addition, i will be more prepared for my speech next time. Besides that, i also want to work on my dramatic skill because always when i thought of what im gona do today eventually it wont happen because im worry it might makes me forget bout my point i want to present.

No comments:

Post a Comment