Wednesday, September 29, 2010

SeLf rEfLeCtIoN!

Well first of all i would like to say that i was very nervous when i was called out to give a speech. My speech was titled Information Technology has more good then harm. As i went in front to give the speech my legs were shivering. But i just kept it to myself and started my speech. I have noticed that when i am nervous i tend to talk faster. The introduction of my speech went smoothly until i went to the 3rd point. After that i kept looking at my que cards as i was forgetting my points. But with he help of que cards i some how managed to finish my speech. After that i realize that i should have elaborated more on the points that i explained with more examples. But it was too late for that. Next time i will have to practice in front of the mirror before presenting to my class. I will do better next time with more examples and preparation, as the saying 'Practice makes perfect'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment